Recently, interviewing one of our customers (Mirco Bolzonella, General Agent for Generali Italia – Vicenza Ponte Alto and Valdagno Corso Italia Agencies), he stuck with this sentence: “Begin by setting goals is critical to a sales team: we have to know perfectly our goal to identify the best route. Sellf is a huge help for this. ”
Clearly understanding company’s targets allows the sales force to organize its work effectively and serenely: if a seller knows in time what the company expects from him / her, undoubtedly will work better! At the same time the manager must be able to measure the performance of his team in order to understand as soon as possible or, better in real-time, its performance. It is a seemingly simple reasoning, but it’s crucial for those working in the world of sales.
In Sellf we understood this need since the design stage of our mobile CRM, providing to Sales Managers the ability to set goals for their team members; in last months we had a lot of positive feedbacks that prompted us to enhance this function, making it even easier and more effective. So we have created a specific section dedicated to the Team Goals Management.
Starting from today, in a few easy steps, administrators can:
- set up and continue to shape the goals of team and individual seller.
- modify at any time the goals of the entire team or a specific agent.
- decide whether their employees can make changes to set goals.
Everything with a few clicks! How? Just following our step by step guide:
1. Sign into Sellf web (www.sellf.io) and navigate to “Budget goals” under “TEAM” in the side menu.
2. On the top level navigation, select the specific Sales Pipeline (step 1) you want to configure and your Team Area (step 2):
3. Select the time period. Goals can be set on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis.
Each period must be entered individually. You can easily set monthly goals, by setting up a goal for the whole year, but remember that this goal will be split equally over the twelve months and it will overwrite the values of monthly and quarterly goals (if already entered).
4. Choose the specific user(s) whose goal you want to set. Enter the goal under the individual date ranges and then click on “Update“.
As you can see from the image below, the goal set for the whole year has been evenly split on twelve months. You can adjust the single monthly goal by clicking on it.
6. Repeat this step for each team member you want to configure.
Budget Goals dashboard is available for All Sellf Plans. Each team member can easily access this dashboard and configure goals, but Admins can avoid that Collaborators can change their own goal. If Goals Lock is Enabled from Settings, only Administrators and Managers will be allowed to set budget goals.